Sunday, August 30

About to start Core4...



This picture was taken on July 26 in Memphis. We were happy because we were on our way to the American Idols concert which was freaking AMAZING!!! But looking at these pictures, I realize something I really already know but you know how some things just have to slap you in the face. I'm wearing a loose fitting dress but I still look like a stuffed sausage. I look like I'm gasping for breath. I am forty and fat. But not for long....

Tonight, I am going to begin the Core4 program. It's a healthy weight loss program that sort of found me while I was looking for "the answer." I'll go into details more as I use the products and can tell you how they work. Check back here for regular posts as I begin and WIN my battle with my weight!

Weight: 155.4
Bust: 43 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hips: 43 inches

I found out that I'm carrying about 60 pounds of fat to 95 pounds of lean body mass which sounds about right because I wanted to lose 30 pounds. My goal today is to lose 30 pounds but that may change as I progress through this program because the ultimate goal is to get in amazing shape and become fit, toned and healthy. I am excited about become more energetic and strong in the process.
posted by Marybeth @ 3:39 PM |

4 comments

<< Home