Thursday, November 17

I can't believe it's Thursday already...


Thirteen Things about Marybeth


1. I so don't want to be here today.
2. I have so many other things to do that do not involve my job.
3. I have things to do at work, too.
4. I need at least two months to catch up with all the things that are overwhelming me at home.
5. I guess I'll have to squeeze everything in during the two weeks I'm off for Christmas.
6. My house is really getting to me. The clutter in the closets is driving me insane.
7. I really need some pants that actually fit all the time.
8. I did plan some time in December to go see Staci. I am so excited!
9. I want to bring a dumpster into my house, close my eyes, and empty all the clutter out of the closets.
10. Today, I am wearing black pants, black shoes, black top, and black coat.
11. Yes, I look dead.
12. I have to take A to get her flu shot this afternoon. She is not happy.
13. Then we are going grocery shopping. I am one of those dorks who loves to go grocery shopping. So there is a bright spot to my day.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Better Safe Than Sorry 2. Interstellar Lass 3. Running2ks



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Marybeth @ 8:58 AM |

4 comments

<< Home